Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Welcome

Because of several conversations I have been engaged in at other blogs lately, I decided that I needed to create a new blog page for myself. My original blog page has a specific theme, which is "What kind of world do YOU want?", and I want to stay focused on that theme. However, I also want to share my personal views on current issues facing our society, our nation, or our world - and have a place where I can respond to the various issues raised in my discussions at other spots.

So, my original blog will continue to be about the kind of world I want, and open to anyone to share their ideas and ideals for the world of our future as well. Meanwhile, this blog will be the place for more in-depth discussion of issues, debate, and hopefully, new understanding.

No comments: